Gourmet Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Tahitensis
In Stock Free Shipping: Free Shipping to all USA orders.
True Tahitian vanilla beans, rare and preferred by professionals
Vanille de Tahiti Award-winning Vanilla Beans from French Polynesia, Grade A Tahitian Vanilla
Vanilla from Tahiti is one of the most beautiful and flavorful exotic vanilla beans in the world. Grown and harvested on a single-family estate, our bulk Tahitian vanilla beans are incredibly delicate, floral, and subtle, yet noticeably intoxicating to the palate. Notes of red wine, cherry, peach, and other stone fruits shine through in this incredible bean. Our gourmet Tahitian Vanilla beans are award-winning and respected by top chefs worldwide for their floral complexity and the immeasurable depth they add to pastries, sauces, gelato, and other sweet and savory treats. Try taking your cooking and baking to the next level with these 100 percent pure Tahitian vanilla pods.
Buy Vanilla from Tahiti and you will notice:
- Tahitian Vanilla has a much higher moisture content than most gourmet vanilla beans.
- Averaging around 55-60 percent moisture, the Vanilla Tahitensis are visibly plump and juicy, with ample amounts of vanilla seeds (also known as vanilla caviar).
- The average length of our pods is 14+ cm.
- Because of their size and high moisture content, there are approximately 60-70 vanilla beans per pound.
- They are also easier to clean than other gourmet vanilla beans. Check out this short video to see how!
- As is true for all our vanilla products, these beans are vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO
- These gourmet vanilla beans from Tahiti have been certified kosher by a reputable Rabbi at EarthKosher, a Kosher Certification Agency.
Flavor profile of Vanilla Tahitensis:sweet summer cherries, ripe fruit, licorice, caramel, and star anise.
How to use gourmet Tahitian Vanilla Beans:custards, cream bases, chocolate, and vanilla extract (click here for extract grade Vanilla Tahitensis).
Tahitian are THE BEST!! They’re soft and fragrant! Can’t Wait to use the vanilla extract when it’s ready!!
The vanilla beans are a Christmas gift so I can't comment on the use of it yet but she will using the recipe of putting the Tahitian vanilla beans in a sealed jar filled with vodka. This will last for years. Great company.
What a price for such a perfect plump awesome vanilla bean. Thank you! I cut it up and stuck it in my bottle of vanilla to make it even better.
Really happy with the Tahitian vanilla beans we bought from Slo Food Group. They’re just like the ones we got there last February. Delicious!
Excellent Vanilla beans. So much vanilla caviar and so much flavor packed into one giant bean! The smell and taste are incredible