Gourmet Vanilla Beans Papua New Guinea, Tahitensis
In Stock Free Shipping Free Shipping to all USA orders.
Tahitian vanilla beans in bulk from PNG
A Grade A Vanilla Bean that is Bold and Flavorful from Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea Vanilla Tahitensis is revered by chefs around the world as an up-and-coming varietal that is plump, oily, and pungent! These gourmet vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea are gorgeous—darker than the average bean, with a thick, black outer pod encasing vanilla caviar with flavors reminiscent of oak and cherry and a soft, delicate vanillin punch! In several tests, the flavor was found to hold up exceptionally well in applications involving high heat.
Try the beautiful gourmet vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea for your recipes today, and you may never look at vanilla bean ice cream or other “gourmet” vanilla products the same.
Looking for Bourbon Vanilla from Papua New Guinea? You can find it here!
Looking for Tahitian Vanilla from another region? You can find them here!
You'll love Papua New Guinea Vanilla Beans!
- Each bean is typically at least 14 cm in length!
- The moisture content in these gourmet vanilla beans is around 25-30%.
- In buying Tahitian vanilla from Papua New Guinea, you are supporting the small farms and villages where it is cultivated.
- Gourmet Vanilla Beans from Papua New Guinea are unlike any other bean. They complement a wide range of flavor profiles!
- There are approximately 120 to 130 beans in a pound.
- These vanilla Tahitensis beans from PNG have been certified kosher by a Rabbi at a reputable kosher certification agency.
- All SloFoodGroup beans are non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, and all natural
Flavor of Grade A Vanilla From Papua New Guinea:oak, chocolate, cherry, and red wine
Uses for Papua New Guinea Vanilla Tahitensis:baking, cold preparation for gelato, ice cream, and desserts
Always grateful for the organic natural vanilla beans of Mother Earth.!! Thank you slofoodgroup for being a supporter.!
The order process was great. The beans came quickly. The vanilla beans were the best I’ve ever gotten. As soon as I opened the package, all the women in the house commented on the great aroma. The beans were soft, very oily, and perfect for making vanilla extract. Will definitely order from Slo Food Group again.
Great experience. Something I had never done before. Would order again.
Amazing vanilla beans. They were super helpful over the phone and very customer oriented.
I purchased two packs of vanilla beans and was extremely happy with the overall quality. The vanilla beans were a good size and had a wonderful aroma. I made vanilla extract and was delighted with the final outcome. I would definitely order these again!