Gourmet Vanilla Beans Papua New Guinea, Tahitensis
In Stock Free Shipping: Free Shipping to all USA orders.
Tahitian vanilla beans in bulk from PNG
A Grade A Vanilla Bean that is Bold and Flavorful from Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea Vanilla Tahitensis is revered by chefs around the world as an up-and-coming varietal that is plump, oily, and pungent! These gourmet vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea are gorgeous—darker than the average bean, with a thick, black outer pod encasing vanilla caviar with flavors reminiscent of oak and cherry and a soft, delicate vanillin punch! In several tests, the flavor was found to hold up exceptionally well in applications involving high heat.
Try the beautiful gourmet vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea for your recipes today, and you may never look at vanilla bean ice cream or other “gourmet” vanilla products the same.
Looking for Bourbon Vanilla from Papua New Guinea? You can find it here!
Looking for Tahitian Vanilla from another region? You can find them here!
You'll love Papua New Guinea Vanilla Beans!
- Each bean is typically at least 14 cm in length!
- The moisture content in these gourmet vanilla beans is around 25-30%.
- In buying Tahitian vanilla from Papua New Guinea, you are supporting the small farms and villages where it is cultivated.
- Gourmet Vanilla Beans from Papua New Guinea are unlike any other bean. They complement a wide range of flavor profiles!
- There are approximately 120 to 130 beans in a pound.
- These vanilla Tahitensis beans from PNG have been certified kosher by a Rabbi at a reputable kosher certification agency.
- All SloFoodGroup beans are non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, and all natural
Flavor of Grade A Vanilla From Papua New Guinea:oak, chocolate, cherry, and red wine
Uses for Papua New Guinea Vanilla Tahitensis:baking, cold preparation for gelato, ice cream, and desserts
I am so grateful to have found your vanilla beans. They are luscious! They are perfect for the housemade vanilla syrup we use in our coffee shop. Cutbow Coffee Roastology Thank you!
Perfect! Great quality, fast shipping, great prices!
Used them in making banana liqueur. Excellent flavor!
I'm a first time user. Making Extract to gift to family and friends in 6 months. They smell and look wonderful. Will definitely reorder.
Always grateful for the organic natural vanilla beans of Mother Earth.!! Thank you slofoodgroup for being a supporter.!