Gourmet Ugandan Vanilla Beans, Planifolia
In Stock Free Shipping: Free Shipping to all USA orders.
A vanilla bean from the pearl of Africa rich, dark and creamy
Some of the World's Best Bourbon Vanilla: Ugandan Vanilla Beans
Bourbon vanilla beans from Uganda are some of the finest of Vanilla Planifolia. Chef's and vanilla purists have begun to recognize the superior quality of these Grade A Vanilla Beans. They are earthy, bold, extremely flavorful and have an aroma reminiscent of figs, milk chocolate, and raisins with warm rich, buttery undertones. Ugandan vanilla beans produce a higher-than-average vanillin content, making them perfect for rich desserts, chocolate truffles, or vanilla extract. We are obsessed with these vanilla beans not only because of the vastness of their flavor but also because of our passion for supporting the community and family in Uganda that grow, cure and process these magnificent, gourmet vanilla beans.
*Need help understanding the difference in grades of vanilla beans? Check this out.
What makes Ugandan Vanilla Beans stand out?
- Each vanilla bean from Uganda is approximately 15+ cm in length.
- Ugandan vanilla lends itself well to extracts, sugars, gelatos, and pastries.
- The average number of Grade A vanilla beans per pound is between 130 and 160.
- Vanilla in Uganda is produced twice a year, so our product always incredibly fresh.
- Our vanilla beans are always all natural, gluten-free, kosher certified, and non-GMO.
- Add another level of depth to your recipes when you use both Ugandan vanilla Beans and Sri Lankan Cloves in the same recipe.
*always store vanilla beans in an airtight container in a cool and dark place
They were moist and smelled great, and went straight into bourbon.
This Slofoodgroup place is easy to find things, simple to buy, and quick to deliver. I will buy from here again. My Vanilla Beans were packaged perfectly, and were not hard or stale when I opened them. Thank You so much!!
Great taste will be getting more when I run out
why chance going anywhere else. Uganda does a fine job with the vanilla they sell. wonderfully moist and yummy.
Thank you for a great product and great timely service. My wife is in the process of making some wonderful vanilla extract.