Extract Grade B Indonesian Vanilla Beans
Bulk Extract Grade B Vanilla Beans from Indonesia (Best for Making Vanilla Extract)
Rich and aromatic, these vanilla bean are slightly shorter than their grade A counterparts but do not let that fool you. Our Indonesian vanilla beans are just as powerful as our gourmet vanilla with notes that have a complex similarity to a cross between Mexican vanilla and Madagascar vanilla beans.
We recommend these vanilla beans for customers wanting to make a deep, dark and potent vanilla extract. The sweet, dark chocolate and smoky/woody flavor notes lend itself well to richer desserts and recipes that call for chocolate, caramel, or other deep flavors. Indonesian vanilla holds up well in recipes that require high heat making your home made vanilla extract very versatile for both hot and cold applications that use vanilla flavor.
Indonesian Vanilla Bean Facts:
- Average size of each vanilla pod is 12-14 + centimeters
- Moisture content 24-29%
- Great for extract production due to lower moisture content
- Strong notes of sweet, smokey, and chocolate notes
- Average amount vanilla beans per pound 120-160 count plus or minus
- Grown in Indonesia using traditional vanilla curing practices
- Kosher certified
*always store vanilla beans in an airtight container in a cool and dark place