Extract Grade B Vanilla Beans, Papua New Guinea
Extraction Grade Vanilla Beans from PNG
These extraction grade vanilla beans are a blend of Vanilla Planifolia and Vanilla Tahitensis, suited specifically for making vanilla extract from scratch. As is the case with all Grade B Vanilla Beans, these beans are not perfect in appearance, but beautiful nonetheless. Extraction grade vanilla beans are the most economical choice; and because the vanillin is more concentrated than Grade A beans, they are perfect for producing a flavorful vanilla extract. Whether you're a seasoned vanilla connoisseur or a vanilla bean novice, extract vanilla beans are a great choice for gifting, baking, or any recipe that calls for vanilla extract.
Extraction grade vanilla beans are the same as gourmet vanilla, and in the case of ours, they are even grown on the same farms that supply our Grade A beans. They simply do not meet our stringent Grade A standard. As is the case with all extract grade vanilla, our beans often contain minor cuts, splits, and other imperfections of natural processing. Grade B vanilla beans range from very dry to moist but are not typically as moist as Grade A beans (which leads to that concentrated vanilla flavor). They are often shorter than their gourmet counterpart and are not uniform in size.
Grade B Vanilla Beans for Making Extract
- These beans, while not uniform in size, average 12-14 cm in length.
- When you buy these beans, you are getting vanilla beans of mixed species. Each package will contain Vanilla Tahitensis and Vanilla Planifolia.
- While the moisture content of Grade B Vanilla Beans does vary, each bean ranges from 23-28 percent moisture content.
- As is the case with all Extraction Grade Vanilla Beans, ours contain minor imperfections, such as cuts, splits, and bruising. Such imperfections are purely aesthetic, the bean itself is filled with concentrated flavor!
- Each of these extraction grade vanilla beans are none-GMO, vegan, all-natural, and gluten-free.
- These beans have been kosher certified by EarthKosher.
Use A Mix of Vanilla Planifolia and Vanilla Tahitensis For A Vanilla Extract with Depth in Flavor
Extraction grade vanilla beans are superior when it comes to producing a flavorful homemade vanilla extract! Try this recipe using traditional vodka, earthy bourbon, or sweet, aged dark rum! They are also ideal for producing fragrant DIY soaps, perfumes!
Limited stocks are available, get yours now!
*always store vanilla beans in an airtight container in a cool and dark place
I purchased extract beans from a different company and they were horrible, split like they’ve already been used. Decided to try SloFoodGroup. I’m absolutely floored. The beans were beautiful, plump, and whole. They honestly looked like beans I would have purchased to bake with, not use for extract. Can’t wait to taste my finished product
Loved this beans and will be buying them again.
Good price, fast shipping
Excellent and will buy from you again very soon to Vanilla Sugar.
I bought for the first time using a coupon code for PNG beans (my favorite!) I only typically use “A” grade even though I only use them for extract so I was nervous to purchase “B” grade from a new place, but took a chance and so happy I did! Such a fast turnaround from purchase to delivery and my beans are INCREDIBLE with FANTASTIC extract (I use a pressure cooker for a quick method)! I’ll definitely be ordering more!