White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Made with Tahitian Vanilla Beans
White Chocolate and Tahitian Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Chen has three favorite ingredients: almond flour, fresh raspberries, and vanilla beans. This recipe (and most of her others) contains all three of them!
White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake!
- 150 grams finely ground graham crackers
- 70 grams melted, unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- 100 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix the crackers, ground almonds, and butter together and press it around the base of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 125℃/255℉.
- Chop the white chocolate in 1/2 " pieces.
- Heat the heavy cream and the white chocolate, stirring continuously until fully combined to a form a thick ganache.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla caviar thoroughly by hand or using an electric mixer.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture with the ganache. Lightly grease all sides of the pan.
- Pour in the cream cheese and chocolate mixture.
- Bake for an hour and a half.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator and let chill for half an hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and milk.
- Pour the sour cream mixture in the middle of the cake and carefully move the cake from side to side to form an inner circle of sour cream.
- Return the cake to the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Our Blog, Stories, Recipes, and Spices
Zafferano and its use in the famous risotto Milanese shows us that saffron is best used in moderation and unison with other high quality ingredients to create simple yet elegant dishes that are teaming with flavor.