Kombucha Apple Crisp Cocktail
Sparkling Apple Cocktail with Kombucha and Rum
Although it might sound surprising, kombucha and alcohol go hand-in-hand! In fact, kombucha has small amounts of alcohol that occur naturally. Cozy up with our kombucha apple crisp cocktail and enjoy the benefits of it! Besides the kick of flavor, kombucha brings healthy bacteria to the gut which makes this cocktail even better. Rimming the cocktail glass beforehand is an easy way to add a decorative and flavorful garnish to the drink. Use both ground cinnamon as well as a cinnamon stick to emphasize the apple taste but also to make the cocktail look pretty.
Apple Crisp Cocktail with Kombucha and Rum
Serves: 1 cocktail
Prep Time: 5‘
Cooking Time: 0’
Additional Time: 0’
- 2 ounces/50 milliliters kombucha
- 2 ounces/50 milliliters apple juice
- 1 ounces/25 milliliters white rum
- 1 ounces/25 milliliters tonic water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 apple slices
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 lemon wedge
- Ice cubes
- Start by rimming the cocktail glass - add 1 tablespoon of sugar with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to a plate and mix well.
- Rub the wedge of the lemon along the outer edge of the cocktail glass.
- Dip the cocktail glass upside down in the sugar mix and twist the glass around to make sure the entire rim is well coated.
- Once the glass is ready, add the ice, followed by kombucha, apple juice, rum, and tonic water. Garnish with the slices of apples and stir with the cinnamon stick.
- Serve right away.