Flakey Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chocolate chip cookie recipe finished with flake sea salt
Who does not like chocolate chip cookies? The crowd is eerily silent for that question and for good reason. Melted butter, flour, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and a few more ingredients make them one of the most loved small bites ever known. So when it comes to chocolate chip cookies, we have grown to absolutely love our cookies finished with a nice helping of flakey sea salt. The dash of finishing salt really makes the cookies pop and when combined with your favorite milk, nut milk, coffee or whatever it really is the an all around favorite. Recipe and video is below. We hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, white sugar and melted butter. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg yolk, egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl combine the dry ingredients together; all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients bowl to the wet mixture. Mix it with spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips until well combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and place it on a prepared baking sheet. Freeze the tray for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes until the edges are golden. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Add a generous pinch of flaky sea salt over the cookies and serve while it is still warm with milk.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.