24 Karat Luster Dust
Buy Edible 24 Karat Gold Color Luster Dust for Baking
Decorate your favorite baked goods and other treats with Slofoodgroup's edible luster dust powders. Commonly used to add color to cakes, candies, beverages, chocolates and more.
Slofoodgroup's 24 karat gold luster dust gives a brilliant gold colored sparkle to many food and drink applications. This edible dust is made from food-grade mica powder. It is suitable for use with fondants, gum paste, and can be sprinkled on buttercream frostings, or tempered chocolates. Suitable for dry or wet use when used properly.
Facts about our 24 karat gold color luster dust
Made from FDA compliant peal pigments and approved color carriers, our 24 karat luster dust powder meets U.S. FDA CFR 21 Part 73, 74 & GRAS definitions.
- Kosher certified by Earth Kosher, please send us an email if you would like to view
- Produced using (GMP) good manufacturing practices
- Vegan and vegetarian suitable, no kitties, cow or other animals were harmed to make this product
- Recommend usage in food for food-grade peal pigment is 0.1%- 1.25% by weight in cereals, confections and frostings, gelatin desserts, hard and soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets and gelatin capsules, and chewing gum
- 24 karat luster dust powder can be used in beverages that meet the CFR title 21 definition by up to 0.07 percent by weight.
Luster dust powders, add color, add style and add sparkle to food and beverages
Pearlescent shimmer for food & desserts, never looked so good. Create your own work of food art with our 24k gold tinted powders.
Ingredients: Potassium Aluminium Silcate, Titanium dioxide, Diiron trixide
Looking for real 24 karat gold for food decoration? Try our edible gold leaf sheets.