Edible Silver Leaf, Hard Press Transfer Sheets
In Stock Free Shipping Free Shipping to all USA orders.
Silver sheets that are firmly attached to transfer paper
What is hard press edible silver leaf?
Hard press edible silver sheets are firmly attached to transfer backing for easy application.
Slofoodgroup pure silver transfer sheets are firmly attached to transfer backing paper and great for both novice and professional cake designers and gilders. These edible sheets of thinly-pounded pure silver are easy to use and do not require as much delicate handling as loose leaf type silver or gold sheets. Firmly attached transfer backing and generous in size, make this pure silver leaf an ideal choice for making quick work out of larger surface areas of tiered cakes and pastries, or arts and craft projects.
Information about Hard Press Silver Sheets
- Each book of pure silver leaf contains 25 sheets firmly attached to transfer backing.
- Each transfer sheet of edible silver measures 9.5 cm by 9.5 cm (3.74 inches by 3.74 inches)
- This hard press silver leaf is biologically inert, vegan, non-gmo, certified kosher, and gluten free.
How to use Hard Press Edible Silver
- Hard press transfer silver foil is firmly attached to transfer backing for easy application to large surfaces without sticking to fingers or wrinkling. Still, care must be taken when applying silver leaf.
- Using the transfer backing, lay the silver leaf over the area you wish to cover and firmly smooth over the transfer backing with your hand or a gilding tool before removing the transfer paper from the pure silver leaf.
- Some surface areas may require the use of food glue or simple syrup brushing for best results, especially in the case of cakes with fondant.
Looking for a different type of silver or edible gold for an upcoming occasion? Take a look at our metal leaf section and you are sure to find what you are looking for.
You will need 1 sheets.
Disclaimer: The 35% margin calculated into your order for both gold leaf and silver leaf was estimated through multiple product tests. Based off our experience, it is our very best estimated margin. However, depending on skill level of application and additions to cake that may cause variations in its size, you may still need more (or less) than this.