Silver and Gold Leaf Gilding Brush, Size 2
Application Brush for Edible Gold and Silver Dusting
Details about the Slofoodgroup gliders brush:
These gold leaf gilding brushes, or gold dusters or dusting mop brushes, are small, light, and convenient for edible gold and silver aesthetic perfection. The size 2 gliders brush can assist with gently brushing away excess gold or silver leaf skewing from your wonderful culinary or crafting creations. These gold dusters are available in single or bulk purchases and are the preferred choice of tool by many chefs, bakers, and craft enthusiasts when it comes to using loose leaf, light press transfer leaf, or hard press transfer leaf.
Tips for using a silver and gold leaf gilding brush:
When using the edible gold leaf application tool, brush lightly. Gently sweeping gold or silver skewings from the project is the best way to ensure the excess gold or silver leaf is removed and the bristles do not light scratch the surface. The dusting brush do not need to be used aggressively.
Specifications of the size 2 edible metal gliders brush for dusting:
- These gliders brushes are made of 100% pure goat hair.
- The handles on Sofoodgroup gold dusters are made of birchwood for comfort and design aesthetics.
- The outer brush size is 3 cm wide.
- Slofoodgroup's size 2 gliders brushes are 20 cm long, for optimum stability.
- Each of these gliders brushes weighs 18 grams.