Rose Gold Luster Dust
Buy Rose Gold Luster Dust Powder for Baking and Cake Art
Decorate your favorite baked goods and other treats with Slofoodgroup's edible Rose gold powder. Commonly used to add color to cakes, candies, beverages, chocolates and more.
Slofoodgroup's rose gold luster dust gives a brilliant rose gold sparkle color to food and drink applications.
This edible dust is made from food-grade mica powder. It is suitable for use with fondants, gum paste, and can be sprinkled on buttercream frostings, or tempered chocolates. Suitable for dry or wet use when used properly.
What color is Rose Gold Luster Dust?
Rose gold is a soft, golden-tinged shade of pink. This color goes well with whites, creams, lilac or blue green shades such as teal. It a soft color that signifies lover, romance and similar occasions.
Facts about our Rose Gold luster dust
Made from FDA compliant peal pigments and approved color carriers, our rose gold luster dust powder meets U.S. FDA CFR 21 Part 73, 74 & GRAS definitions.
- Kosher certified by Earth Kosher, please send us an email if you would like to view
- Produced using (GMP) good manufacturing practices
- Vegan and vegetarian suitable, no kitties, cow or other animals were harmed to make this product
- Recommend usage in food for food-grade peal pigment is 0.1%- 1.25% by weight in cereals, confections and frostings, gelatin desserts, hard and soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets and gelatin capsules, and chewing gum
- Rose gold luster dust powder can be used in beverages that meet the CFR title 21 definition by up to 0.07 percent by weight.
Luster dust powders, add color, add style and add sparkle to food and beverages
Pearlescent shimmer for food & desserts, never looked so good. Create your own work of food art with our rose gold luster dust powder today.
Ingredients: Mica-based pearlescent, FD&C Red No 40, FD&C Yellow No 5