Edible Silver Leaf, Soft Press Transfer Sheets
Soft Press Transfer Silver Leaf, A Top Choice For Covering Large Surface Areas
What is Soft Press Edible Silver?
Soft press edible silver is lightly attached to transfer paper, making for easier application. These sheets of edible silver are made of 100% pure silver, pounded thinly—to only a few micrometers. Edible silver is known by many names, edible silver foil, varak, vark, and varq among them. It is often used for adding aesthetic appeal to culinary treats, but there are many possible uses for pure silver leaf outside of garnishing cakes or other tasty treats. More recently, it is popping up as a garnish on savory delights, as well. Silver leaf is also commonly used for application in interior design (decorating walls), exterior renovation (domes in churches), figurines, furniture restorations, signage, photo frames, scrapbooking, mirrors, and other craft work.
Details about SloFoodGroup Edible Silver Lightly Pressed on Transfer Backing:
- Each booklet of soft press edible silver contains 25 sheets.
- Each sheet of pure silver leaf 9cm by 9cm edible silver sheets.
- Soft press edible silver is lightly pressed on transfer paper, for easy application.
- Edible silver is absolutely tasteless and fragrance-free.
- Pure silver leaf is biologically inert, meaning it passes through the digestive tract without being absorbed, and perfectly safe to eat.
- SloFoodGroup edible metals are always vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO.
- All of our edible metals have been granted kosher certification by a Rabbi at EarthKosher.
PLEASE NOTE, Genuine Silver metal leaf is made with 100% pure silver and has a warmer color tone and may change color over time. When applying inedible projects, it is necessary to varnish with a protective coating. Artists sometimes desire an oxidized effect of the leaf and use it as part of its design.
We hope you enjoy our products and thank you for your business
How Many Sheets of Pure Silver Leaf Are Needed For Your Project?
You will need 1 sheets.
Disclaimer: The 35% margin calculated into your order for both gold leaf and silver leaf was estimated through multiple product tests. Based off our experience, it is our very best estimated margin. However, depending on skill level of application and additions to cake that may cause variations in its size, you may still need more (or less) than this.