Ras el Hanout Cauliflower Popcorn
Popcorn with Cauliflower and Ras el Hanout
Cauliflower has found culinary fame in recent years for replacing rice or pizza bases. But what about popcorn? Cauliflower popcorn is a nutritious alternative to carb-loaded corn. Showcasing our rose petal Ras el Hanout, this snack tastes great and is gentle on your body. It is best to make when cauliflower is in season, which will help ensure it’s crunchy and sweet to taste.
Recipe for Cauliflower Popcorn with Rose Petal Ras el Hanout
Prep Time: 15‘
Cooking Time: 0’
Additional Time: 0’
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into small, popcorn size florets
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ras el hanout
- liberal pinch of flake sea salt
- Add the raw cauliflower florets to a bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top and toss to coat.
- Add Ras el Hanout and mix well; sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.