White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Made with Tahitian Vanilla Beans
White chocolate and Tahitian vanilla bean cheesecake
Chen has three favorite ingredients: almond flour, fresh raspberries, and vanilla beans. This recipe (and most of her others) contains all three of them!
White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake!
- 150 grams finely ground graham crackers
- 70 grams melted, unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- 100 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix the crackers, ground almonds, and butter together and press it around the base of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 125℃/255℉.
- Chop the white chocolate in 1/2 " pieces.
- Heat the heavy cream and the white chocolate, stirring continuously until fully combined to a form a thick ganache.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla caviar thoroughly by hand or using an electric mixer.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture with the ganache. Lightly grease all sides of the pan.
- Pour in the cream cheese and chocolate mixture.
- Bake for an hour and a half.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator and let chill for half an hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and milk.
- Pour the sour cream mixture in the middle of the cake and carefully move the cake from side to side to form an inner circle of sour cream.
- Return the cake to the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.