Ceylon Cinnamon and Fresh Berries, as easy as 123
A papaya bowl brimming with Ceylon Cinnamon scented sheep's yogurt, fresh berries, and fragrant Madagascar vanilla bean
Not in the mood for cooking but want something to kick-start your day? Try a nice ripe papaya, fresh berries, yogurt, dried fruit and of course Ceylon Cinnamon and Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It's a quick, fun, easy, and tasty treat that could serve as breakfast or dessert. Our recipe is below but we also encourage you to play with your food, get to know your ingredients, make it your own, and have fun in your application.
Papaya Breakfast Bowl with Yogurt, Fresh Berries, Cinnamon, and Vanilla
- 1 ripe papaya, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 cup sheep's yogurt (you can use any yogurt you like)
- 1 Madagascar vanilla bean or your choice vanilla product, used to flavor your yogurt
- 3-5 fresh raspberries
- 3-5 fresh blackberries (whole or slice some in half)
- 3-5 fresh blueberries
- 1/2 of a banana, sliced (we use an apple banana locally grown in Hawaii but any banana will do)
- 2 dried dates sliced in pieces
- 1 ounce granola (optional)
- 1/4-inch cinnamon quill ground fresh with a spice grinder
Stir in fresh vanilla caviar, vanilla extract, vanilla powder, or any of your favorite vanilla product into your yogurt. Carefully spoon 1/4 cup of your newly flavored yogurt into each papaya half. Lay the fresh berries, dried fruit, and banana pieces sporadically over the yogurt. Next, sprinkle the top with a teaspoon (or two dashes) of fresh ground cinnamon and drizzle with some honey if you are feeling frisky. This easy to do, no fuss recipe offers quick, simple, and deliciously packed healthful solution to your normal morning bore of protein shakes and smoothies.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.